The CRM 2011 OData Query Designer is a Silverlight 4 application that is packaged as a Managed CRM 2011 Solution. This tool allows you to build OData queries by selecting filter criteria, select attributes and order by attributes. The tool also allows you to
Execute the query and view the ATOM and JSON data returned.
Latest Update 8th March 2011
1. Added dropdown list of available OptionSet values for a filter when of type OptionSet, Boolean, Status and State.
2. Attribute lists now show the UserLocalizedLabel Display Name instead of Schema Name.
3. Resolved issues with some attribute types not generating correctly when used in a filter.
Import this solution into CRM 2011 and you will see a new menu option 'OData Query Designer' within the Settings Area under Customization.
There are 3 items in the solution
1. A Silverlight application
2. A html webpage that hosts the Silverlight application
3. An update to Sitemap to set the menu option to be visible under Settings->CRM Tools
Note This release is currently in Beta so please provide feedback in the discussion area for any areas of improvement.
Rhett Clinton MVP
Has this Tool saved you time...
If you have benefited from downloading and using this tool, please feel free to donate an amount of your choice. Thankyou