Not showing in navigation

Oct 6, 2011 at 10:22 PM

I tried the steps posted in prior discussions with no luck.  I was able to verify the html page works by going to it directly through the solution.  I've uninstalled and re installed the solution multiple times.  Any other thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Oct 6, 2011 at 10:42 PM
Hi Jason, that is unusual. The only time this has been mentioned before it was resolved by reimporting and I think the person was using CRM Online. Have you tested the result on more then one PC? You may like to clear your browser cache and try again, close/open your browser.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Rhett
On 6 Oct 2011, at 22:22, "jasonhatwpi" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I tried the steps posted in prior discussions with no luck. I was able to verify the html page works by going to it directly through the solution. I've uninstalled and re installed the solution multiple times. Any other thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Oct 18, 2011 at 1:05 AM

The latest now adds a new Sitemap item under Settings->CRM Tools and does not show under the customisations area.

Cheers,

Rhett

Oct 26, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Hi Rhett, thanks for the update. It’s showing now. Good stuff!

Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 7:06 PM
To: jasonh@wpi.com
Subject: Re: Not showing in navigation [crm2011odatatool:275042]

The latest now adds a new Sitemap item under Settings->CRM Tools and does not show under the customisations area.

Cheers,

Rhett

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above.
If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of
this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return email and delete this email from your system.
Apr 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Hi Rhett,

It doesn't show up for me on the SiteMap even though I tried importing your latest solution many times and specified the option of overwriting all customizations. Could you please send me just that part of the SiteMap xml that I can go ahead and update on my own unmanaged SiteMap component?

Thanks

Ashwin